We are honored to be showcasing our innovative line of products to all the attendees at this year’s IAAPA Attractions Expo here in Orlando, FL. The Orange County Convention Center has been the perfect backdrop to demonstrate what sets S4 Lights apart for the competition. From simple to sophisticated, we have put together a booth that not only shows gorgeous products but is meant to inspire and immerse our guests into a world of color and movement.
With so many product lines it was hard for us to show everything we have to offer but here are just a few items that are a must see at this year’s show:
S4 Lights year-round lighting products, manufactured with the highest-quality materials ever used in decorative lighting and built rugged and tough for all climates. Each products comes backed by S4 LIghts two-year, 365-day warranty. Ask about our newly patented, Expandable Light Strings!
Versaline low voltage line of controllable lighting products allow users to illuminate standalone products via a compact 24-volt DC power supply and in its highest utility, allows users to create dynamic, multi-product lighting installations.
S4i Interactive line of intelligent, controllable products and technologies are on full display within our booth tower tree. These scalable products and systems are designed to be approachable and easy-to-use. The goal of any S4I Interactive application: To inspire lighting professionals with innovative, controllable-lighting technology and solutions.
With the holidays fast approaching and 2017 coming to an end, we are excited for what is to come in 2018 and we strive to bring you the most advanced lighting options in the market. For further information about our products, visit our new website at www.s4lights.com or give us a call at 888-660-6640. We would love to hear from you. Happy Holidays!
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new S4 Lights website! This information site will not only introduce you to the full line of S4 Lights products but will showcase some of our more innovative product lines including S4 Interactive and Versaline. We pride ourselves at being at the forefront of LED technology and we hope this site will serve as a tool to share that knowledge.
Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions and comments about our vast array of products. If for some reason, you do not or cannot find the information you need, we are always just a phone call away. Our numerous product specialists are eager to assist you. Simply call 888-660-6640 to talk to us today.
No project is too big or small. We carry the products you need to transform your property into a winter wonderland. Nobody does lights like S4 Lights.
Innovation drives everything we do. As technology leaders, we set the bar high, using only the best technologies and materials in our LED products to obtain the highest efficiency and quality.
From our groundbreaking, proprietary Versaline lighting system, to manufacturing tailor-made lighting products and systems, our product portfolio benefits from S4 Light’s commitment to deliver the most advanced LED lighting on the market.
Progressive product development focuses on maximizing efficiency, while world-class engineering, experienced manufacturing teams, and overall operational excellence combine to bring our dynamic products to market.
Through our exclusive partnership with a state-of-the-art decorative LED manufacturer, as well as long-term relationships with leading factories, S4 Lights guarantees the highest level of quality through complete control of the production process.
These partnerships coupled with our deep understanding of LED lighting and our streamlined corporate structure enables Seasons 4 Lighting to quickly invent, design, develop and deliver innovative products to market at highly competitive prices.
The result is highly reliable and unique LED solutions for both indoor and outdoor use that reduce energy consumption, extend lifetimes and maximize light performance and quality for years to come.
December 7, 2015: (Toano, VA) – S4 Lights announced today that its Lumenplay® brand of app-enabled products will be featured live on December 10th, 2015 on the top-rated, morning talk-show, Live! With Kelly and Michael, on the ABC network.
Viewership for the show averages 5 million per episode, ranking number 1 in all big markets, such as New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, San Francisco, and many others. Dominating its time periods, Live! With Kelly and Michael is the top-rated morning show and regularly the #1 syndicated talk show¹.
“We couldn’t be more pleased by the chance to show America how Lumenplay® is revolutionizing the way people interact with light strings by combining interactive, wireless control with personalization of colors, effects and music,” says Jared Everline, Director of Interactive Lighting at S4 Lights. “This will give Lumenplay® further brand exposure and we are confident our innovative products will see a growth in brand loyalty after the show airs.”
• 16 million color selector. Touch any spot on the color picker and watch your lights transform to the same color instantly. As your finger slides across the screen, the lights react in real-time, smoothly transitioning from one color to the next.
• Custom color palette. Get creative and build your own signature color combos . Or choose from the pre-set color themes already pre-loaded in the app.
• 10 light effects to choose from, plus speed, direction and brightness control
• Music Visualizer: Setup your own custom scene of colors and effects and watch the lights dance to the beat of your own playlist, as real-time beat analysis is transferred from your smart device to the lights.
• Pin-code security: Lock your lights so your neighbors can’t control them, or don’t, and let them join in on the fun. • On/off time scheduler: Program your lights to turn on or off when you want.
• Compatible with iOS and Android, Bluetooth Smart-Ready Devices (version 4.0 or higher) This year, the Lumenplay® app is further streamlined. Updated features include the “Randomizer” (/Shuffle) feature, allowing you to pick color combos and automatically cycle through various effects and speeds for a personalized light show with one click.
The distance by which you can control the lights via Bluetooth Smart technology has also been more than doubled.
• Classic C9 Starter Set & Extender Strings: 12 RGB LEDs on 12’ of green wire
• Classic C9 Light String: 25 RGB LEDs on 25’ of green wire
• 40mm Globe (Festoon Series) Starter Set & Extender Strings: 12 RGB LEDs on 18’ of black wire
• 40mm Globe (Festoon Series) Light String: 25 RGB LEDs on 37’ 6” of black wire
• 6mm Dome Light Strings: 25 RGB LEDs on 20’ 10” of green or white wire
• Color Splashers: 10W or 20W RGB LED wall washer on black wire. Daisy chain multiple Color Splashers together and control them like a Lumenplay® light string.
ABOUT S4 LIGHTS (s4lights.com): Standing at the forefront of today's global LED revolution, S4 Lights offers a range of innovative, energy-efficient solutions for commercial, retail and residential use. A leader in the commercial holiday lighting industry, S4 Lights operates through a specialized distribution network that supplies retailers, major theme parks, municipalities, commercial buildings and project-oriented businesses around the world. Innovation drives everything we do.
S4 Lights’ products benefit from its commitment to deliver the most advanced LED lighting on the market. Our proprietary products include the new S4i Interactive line of intelligent & controllable products & solutions and well-known brands, such as the Versaline® Low Voltage Lighting System, Lumenplay® app-enabled products, SuperCell™ battery pack technology and Tap ‘N Go™ landscape lighting.
With in-house product development teams in the U.S. & China, in-house manufacturing and QA teams in China and first-rate manufacturing partners in North America and across Asia, S4 Lights is able to quickly invent, design, develop and deliver innovative quality products to the market at highly competitive prices. The result is reliable and unique LED solutions for both indoor and outdoor use that reduce energy consumption, extend lifetimes and maximize light performance and quality for years to come.